DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
The role of an Associate Recruiter combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue through effective relationships.
The Associate Finance & Tax Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of finance & tax executives across all industry sectors.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Finance, Economy or Accounting degree required.
- 3+ years of fast paced recruiting experience required.
- Experience recruiting in the finance & tax industry is preferred.
- Previous HR experience or HR education/certification is a plus.
- Must possess the ability to thrive under a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience recruiting across social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Communication skills – listens well and gets clarification, follows up appropriately, responds to inquiries and provides feedback in a timely manner.
- Organized – able to prioritize multiple time sensitive projects.
- Dependable – quickly becomes a “go-to” person.
- Professional oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Positive and team-oriented mindset.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain relationships with high-profile executives;
- Lead recruitment projects across the Finance & Tax market;
- Review candidate applications and perform phone interviews and skills testing;
- Coordinate with clients to schedule candidate interviews and collect feedback;
- Source passive candidates, cold call them as appropriate, and/or contact them on social media platforms;
- Draft and/or extend offers to Project candidates;
- Work closely with our Finance &Tax Recruitment Team on recruiting strategies for our clients.